The Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collar is activated by body heat and releases the calming pheromone constantly, even when the dog is outside. It is essential to keep the Collar in close contact with the dog’s skin at all times.
Ideal for the following:
- Puppy socialization
- Loud noises (thunderstorms or fireworks), especially for dogs living mostly outdoors and who cannot be kept home during such events
- Staying home alone
- Outdoor dogs experiencing signs of stress
Two sizes of adjustable collars are available:
- Puppy/Small (fits neck up to 14.7")
- Medium/Large (fits neck up to 24.6")
Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 5%
Excipients. q.s. 1 collar 100%
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over your dogs head to tie loosely around the neck
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog's skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog's skin
- Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar
It is advisable to remove the collar before shampooing or giving a bath to your dog. Do not worry if the collar gets wet during a walk. This will not affect the efficiency. However, the collar will not work while it is wet.
It is advised to leave the collar around the dog’s neck at all times for one month once opened. Your dog will benefit by constantly being exposed to the pheromones. If you remove the collar, the pheromones will still be released at a lower rate (even when kept at a low temperature i.e. in the refrigerator) and the efficiency of the collar may be affected. For the Adaptil Collar, as soon as the collar is fitted the pheromones will begin to be released and to exert an effect on your dog.