Adaptil Temporary Calming On-The-Go Spray helps to make travel and visits to the vet or to the groomer less stressful. It is a convenient formulation that provides comfort on the go!
May be sprayed directly on:
- Your dog’s bedding
- Inside crates
- Indoor kennels
- In the car
- Bandanas, collars, leashes
Each 60 mL bottle delivers about 50 applications (8 sprays / application)
Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 5%
Excipients. q.s. 1 collar 100%
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes before it is needed and before the dog is introduced into the environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- The effects should last approximately 4 to 5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Renew application after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels, or in the car.
- The spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
- Always wait 15 minutes after spraying before letting the dog in the car
The effect of the spray will last 4-5 hours at which time you may need to re-apply the product.
If you plan to travel with your dog, spray Adaptil Travel where your dog sits in the car, in your dog’s carrier, or on your dog’s bedding
If you plan to visit the vet with your dog, spray Adaptil Travel where your dog sits in the car, in your dog’s carrier, or on your dog’s bedding
If your dog shows signs of fear or anxiety during transport: crying, whining, shaking, pacing and drooling