The Chris Christensen Coarse Long Tooth Buttercomb is designed for long-thick coats that require extra control and care. This comb glides through the coat like butter without snagging or breakage, while the stainless steel teeth and spine create a strong, long lasting tool that is more comfortable to use.
Spine Length: 7-1/2"
Teeth Length: 1-10/16"
- Solid brass core with a flat spine
- Rounded corners prevent friction and reduce breakage
- Grounded and rounded teeth glide through the coat like butter
- Steel teeth with highly finished tips and quality nickel chrome finish
- Unique design is seamless & smooth so it won't catch hair
- Use to remove tangles and excess undercoat
- Made in Japan