Dr. Bob Goldstein Nature’s Protection™ Flea & Tick Collar, from Earth Animal, for cats is a safe and effective flea and tick treatment alternative to the traditional treatments that contain chemicals and pesticides that are potentially harmful to your pet.
- This collar is a break away collar designed specifically for cats
- Made with three active ingredients : Peppermint, Virginia cedarwood oil, and almond oil
- Virginia Cedarwood Oil is known for its antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is beneficial for the skin and coat but also for flea, mosquitoes, and tick repelling effects.
- Peppermint oil is medicinal, stress relieving, and is also insect repelling
- Almond oil has a nutty aroma that helps repel and protect against unwanted insects
- Do not use on kittens less than 4 months (16 weeks) old
- Fits neck sizes up to 13"
- One collar lasts up to 3 months
- Made in France
NOTE: Cats do not possess glucuronyl transferase and their liver requires more time to eliminate phenolic compounds or medications such as aspirin or acetaminophen. However, neither Peppermint nor Virginia Cedarwood oils contains such compounds and they are both used at low levels in Earth Animal’s Herbal Flea & Tick Defense Collar for cats
Earth Animal cat collars were rigorously tested by REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) the European Union’s version of the EPA. Their conclusion is that allergic risk is very low due to the slow release of the active ingredients.
CAUSE NO HARM: No animals were used in the testing of this product!
|Almond oil, nylon, zinc stearate|
How to Use This Collar
Take the collar out of the bag and unwind. Then pull on the small circular tab of plastic until that piece is completely removed from the collar itself and discard.
A correct fitting will enable two fingers to be comfortably inserted between the collar and the neck of your cat. Any excess length of the collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of.
The collars are waterproof and do not need to be removed before entering the water. For maximum effectiveness, replace every 3 months. Please do not use this collar with a leash or to hold your cat.
The collars are to be used in conjunction with Nature's Protection Internal Daily Powders and Herbal Drops.