Fresh ’n Clean Crème Rinse is scientifically formulated with a lower pH to seal the hair cuticle and lock in the moisturizers, protein, and nutrients. This critical step in the grooming reduces static, mats, and tangles while making comb-through easy.
- Fresh Floral scent
- One gallon bottle
- 15:1 concentrated formula makes 16 gallons
- Detangles and conditions the coat after shampooing and conditioning
- Provides additional moisture with soothing aloe vera
- Reduces static, mats and tangles
- Adds strength and repairs coat
- Scent lasts up to 2 weeks
- Made in the USA
Purified water, thickening, conditioner and detangling agents, (stearalkonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, polyquaternium 7, cetrimonium chloride) fragrance, hydrolyzed wheat protein, soothing agents (aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol -vitamin E), preservatives, coloring agents, fragrance.
Pour 1 cup (8 fl. oz.) of product into a 1 gallon container and fill with water. Makes 16 gallons.
Shampoo dog and rinse thoroughly. Pour diluted crème rinse along dog’s back. Work crème rinse into coat. Add more, if needed. Rinse thoroughly or for added softness, towel dry without rinsing. For mats and tangles: Apply crème rinse full strength to mat or tangle. Work in briskly with fingers. Comb through problem area.