The Matti Automatic De-Matting Tool features a patented chain-driven brush. The unique design prevents hair from entering the brush, thereby eliminating clogs and allowing the Matti to be used on both long and short-haired breeds.
- Patented chain-driven brush
- Easy to remove and replace
- No clogs, even when used on long coats
How to Change the Brush
- Make sure that the power is off on the Matti.
- Open the hair collector.
- Turn the two knobs on the side of the Matti, releasing the brush cassette.
- Remove the brush cassette and replace with additional cassette.