Give your dog something good to chew on. Made with tough, durable nylon, our Dura Chew Bacon Bone Dog Chew Toy satisfies powerful chewers. It provides long-lasting enjoyment, satisfies the natural urge to chew, and encourages positive chewing habits. Plus, the bristles raised during chewing promote clean teeth and help control plaque and tartar. Different dogs have different chewing styles and strengths, even within the same breed, so be sure to choose the correct chew toy size and strength for your dog.
- Long lasting chew toy designed for powerful chewers
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Power chew satisfies the natural urge to chew
- Mini chew toy intended for dogs up to 15 pounds
- Small chew toy intended for dogs up to 25 pounds
- Medium chew toy intended for dogs up to 35 pounds
- Large chew toy intended for dogs more than 50 pounds
- Flavored dog chew contains delicious bacon flavor dogs love
- Dog chew toy made in the USA
To clean Nylabone nonedible chew toys, scrub with a brush under warm water using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly. Inspect for wear while cleaning.
Replace when the chew toy knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small for your dog to chew safely.
It's important to select the proper size and type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer.
Always supervise the use of all chews and toys.
Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think that your dog swallowed a piece, take the product away and contact your veterinarian.
Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure that it is whole and intact. Check frequently and replace it if it is worn or damaged or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.