The R-7M ready-to-use ear mite treatment kit for cats has an EPA approved insecticide used to kill Spinose Ear Ticks and Ear Mites on cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age.
- 3X more active ingredients than other brands
- Offers fast acting, pest free protection that lasts
- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, ticks and more
- Kit includes R-7™ Ear Cleaner and R-7M™ Ear Mite Treatment
- Keeps ears clean and reduces odors
- Made in the USA
Pyrethrins 15%; Piperonyl Butoxide 1.50%; Inert Ingredients 98.35%.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash skin with soap and water after using. Avoid spraying food or foodstuffs.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS
Avoid contact with animal's eyes. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to aquatic organisms. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
To Kill Spinose Ear Ticks and Ear Mites apply 10 drops of this product to each ear making sure it penetrates the wax down to surrounding tissues. Repeat treatment once or twice at 2-3 day intervals.