The RC Step In Cirque Harnesses is an easy to use fabric harness that goes on easily. Perfect for nervous dogs, this harness doesn't go over their head. It's also great for people with reduced hand mobility since it secures with a hook and loop closure.
- Easy hook & loop closure
- Step-in style is perfect for nervous dogs
- Woven Binding provides durability
- Dual nickle plated leash attachment
- Made in Vancouver, BC, Canada
|XS||14.5" - 16"||7 - 11 lbs||Toy Poodle, Pomeranian|
|S||16" - 17.5"||10 - 15 lbs||Havanese, Maltese|
|M||17" - 18.5"||15 - 20 lbs||Shitzu, Mini Poodle|
|L||18" - 20"||20 - 25 lbs||Jack Russell, Mini Schnauzer|
|XL||19.5" - 21.5"||25 - 30 lbs||Shiba Inu, Pug|
* Please note that because all dogs are unique, the weight is a guideline only. For the most accurate sizing, please measure the girth using a soft measuring tape.
Use a soft tailor's tape to measure while the dog is standing.
Measure the girth, or the widest circumference around the dog's chest.
Harness should fit snug enough to avoid shifting, with about a fingers width of space for ease of movement.
Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Do not wash with Velcro items. Hang to dry. Do not iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean. If needed, presoak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle.