The Honest Kitchen pure wolffish skins are a single-ingredient, high-protein, keep-them-occupied chew that’s a natural alternative to rawhide. Each delicious chew is loaded with omegas to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Human grade 100% wild-caught wolffish skins
- No artificial preservatives, feed grade by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy
- Vet recommended
- Small Chews(3.25oz) for dogs less than 35 lbs
- Large Chews(6oz) for dogs more than 35 lbs
- Sustainably sourced Wolffish from Europe, packed in the USA
Dehydrated wolffish skins.
|Calories||37 (kCal) /chew|
*Per dry cup.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with any chew, supervise while feeding.
Occasionally a small amount of cartilage or bone may be attached to the fish skin. While rare, we suggest pulling them off before serving.
Some dogs will swallow Beams whole, but if that worries you, just snip them into smaller pieces with sharp scissors. Occasionally a small amount of cartilage or bone may be attached to a Beams chewy. While rare, we suggest pulling them off before serving.