Oral care is about more than making your pets' smiles sparkle - it's an important component of their overall health. In fact, 80% of dogs begin to show signs of oral disease by age 3. Our fresh breath clean teeth brushing gel clings to your pet’s teeth providing a 360 degree clean as it helps break down plaque and tartar. Depending on your dog preference, use the TripleFlex brush or one of our finger brushes. Gently brush in a circular motion.
- Our Brushing Gel has a blend of ingredients to help remove plaque & tartar from your dog's teeth. When used daily as directed, you can see cleaner teeth in 30 days or less!
- Our Brushing Gel is uniquely formulated to help provide your dog clean teeth and a healthy mouth.
- Looking for a more effective clean? Use with our three-sided The TripleFlex toothbrush to help speed up the removal of plaque & tartar.
- Need a softer brushing solution? Try with our Gentle Finger Brush to help clean plaque & tartar from sensitive gums.
- Choose a brush of choice and squeeze a small amount of Brushing Gel onto the brush. Gently brush in a circular motion. Brush Teeth once daily.
- Want even more fresh moments? Our natural pet products include dental care, itch relief, flea & tick solutions and an array of grooming products all designed to let your pet put their best paw forward. You make the moments, we make them fresh.
- Safe for routine use when used as directed.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- For dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
Purified Water, Natural Derived Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Spearmint, Natural Cleanser, Zinc Chloride (.01g/10ml), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chlorophyll
Squeeze a small amount of Clean Teeth Brushing Gel onto the brush and allow your dog to taste. Reapply and gently brush in a circular motion. Never use human toothpaste, which can upset your pet’s stomach. For maximum effect, withhold food and water for 30 minutes before and after treatment.
Store out of reach of children and pets, near room temperature (60-80°F) for best product performance. Avoid freezing. Avoid storing above 100°F. Store in a closed container.