- Wahl Clipper Care
Wahl Clipper Care
1. Clean It - After each use, remove the blade from the clipper and use a small cleaning brush to get any loose hair that may have accumulated between the blade and clipper.
Use the cleaning brush to remove loose hair and build up from your blades. You may also use a pipe cleaner or index card to clean between the blades. Reattach the blade to your clipper.
2. Cool It - Spray blade care spray on blades as needed to cool, lubricate, and clean blades instantly. The result is reduced friction, heat and wear without a heavy reside oil.
3. Disinfect It - Use a clipper blade cleaner and disinfectant daily to effectively kill and remove bacteria, viruses, and fungi in one easy spray. Hold your unplugged clipper downward and spray generously onto the blades. Let the spray sit on your blades for no more than 2 minutes before wiping off the excess with a soft cloth. Using any other cleaning agent is not recommended and may void your clipper’s warranty.
4. Oil It - Blades should be oiled frequently using a blade oil to reduce friction that causes heat, prevent rust, run smooth, and ensure long life. Place 3 drops of oil along the top of the blade teeth at the left corner, right corner, and center of the blade. Turn the clipper to its side and place 1 drop of oil at the heel of the top blade. Repeat with 1 drop of oil on the other side. Let the clipper run for a few seconds to allow the oil to work its way into the blade set. Wipe away any excess oil using a soft cloth.
5. Store It - Care should be used with corded clippers to prevent damage. When storing, coil the cord instead of wrapping the cord around the clipper. Wrapping the cord around the clipper can cause strain, which over time, can lead to the loosening of the wires and/or electrical shortages.
Blades should be stored in a clean, dry place. The Total Solutions Organizer holds up to 16 clipper blades and or attachment combs at the same time, it opens up for a two sided display. While the snap-in locking mechanism keeps blades and combs secure.