Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Lamburgini canned dog food starts with grass-fed New Zealand lamb, cooked to perfection and simmered in a moisture-rich au jus sauce with mackerel and pumpkin.
- Features grass-fed New Zealand lamb
- Pumpkin is added for taste and digestive support
- Made with high quality protein, minimal carbs and a high moisture content
- Chicken is cage-free, with no added antibiotics or hormones
- Grain, carrageenan, BPA and gluten free
- High protein and low carb
- May be served as a meal or as a topper for dry kibble
- Available in twelve 10oz cans
- Made in Thailand
Water Sufficient For Processing, Lamb, Mackerel, Pumpkin, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Kidney, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement
|Crude Protein (min)||
|Crude Fat (min)||
|Crude Fiber (max)||
From the manufacturer...
Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your dog. If fed alone, feed 1.0oz for each pound of bodyweight daily. Your dog should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.