Coat Handler Odor Handler contains powerful ingredients in a dry powder form that are safe for most surfaces, fabrics, and colors. As a carpet and upholstery cleaner, it deodorizes, effectively removes stains, and brightens colors. As a wet mop additive, it prevents mop souring, and eliminates mop odors. When completely dissolved, Odor Handler has no odor or residue of its own. It is totally non-toxic and environmentally safe. Most effective if used within four hours of mixing.
- Fabulous for removing skunk odors when used as directed with Coat Handler 15:1 Shampoo, as well as greasy dogs like Cockers or Schnauzers and "stud cat tail."
- Aids in eliminating bacteria, yeast, fungus and ringworm, the cause of many problem skin conditions
- Can be used to remove many stains such as food, blood, coffee, and detergent buildup on many fabrics.
- Terrific for mopping floors, cleaning refrigerators, shampooing carpets, washing walls, etc.
- It is fragrance-free (no cover-up smells), leaves no fumes or residue
- A thousand times more effective than enzymes
- Use it dry on dirt, kennel runs, or cat litter boxes
- Made in USA
Mix one scoop of The Odor Handler into one gallon of warm water and let dissolve for several minutes. Apply to pet or effected area and let sit for a few minutes. For use on pets, rinse thoroughly. For use on effected areas, wipe clean with a towel, rag, or mop. For use in washing machines, add one scoop of The Odor Handler per load of laundry. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets to prevent unintended consumption. Will not wash off flea and tick topical products if used per manufacturer's directions.