Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Dip is a quick acting formula that utilizes naturally occurring compounds extracted from Pyrethrum flowers to kill fleas, ticks, lice, and ear mites. This effective solution also acts to repel mosquitos, flies, and other infesting insects from your dog or cat. Proper usage yields protection for up to two weeks.
- Not for use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks old
- Effectively kills and repels fleas, ticks, lice, ear mites, flies, mosquitoes, and infesting insects
- Works as a preventative treatment, repelling insects from the coat
- Dilute 4 ounces per 1 gallon of water
- Made in USA
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS & CATS
KILLS FLEAS, TICKS, AND EAR MITES
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To control fleas, ticks and lice on dogs and cats, dilute 4 ounces of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. For control of ear mites, while dipping, lightly sponge inside of ears. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Repeat every 7 days, if needed.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
- Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
Consult a Veterinarian
Before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
To Control Fleas, Ticks and Lice on Dogs and Cats
Dilute 4 ounces of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. For control of ear mites, while dipping, lightly sponge inside of ears. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Repeat every 7 days, if needed.
Storage and Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS – HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION