Himalayan Dog Chews with peanut butter are made from an ancient cheese recipe that creates a long lasting, grain free chew using only Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Peanut Butter and Lime Juice, and is free of any preservatives or additives.
- A wonderful alternative to rawhide or messy marrow bones
- Ancient recipe from the Himalayan Mountain range in Nepal
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- The HDC Blue package contains multiple pieces and are perfect for homes with more than one dog
- The HDC Green, HDC Red, and the HDC Gray packages contain a single chew, sized according to your pet's weight/size
- Made in Nepal, finished in the USA
HDC Blue: Best for dogs 15 pounds and under.
HDC Green: Best for dogs 35 pounds and under.
HDC Red: Best for dogs 55 pounds and under.
HDC Gray: Best for dogs 70 pounds and under.
Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes), Peanut Butter Powder, Peanuts.
|Calorie Content Small||
|Calorie Content Medium||
|Calorie Content Large||
|Calorie Content X-Large||
Give as a treat or reward--your dog will love you for it! Not for human consumption. Supervise pets when giving them any treat. Wash hands after handling products with doggy drool. For dogs over 12 weeks old or older. Chew + treats will last longer if kept in a cool, dry place. Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.