The Lixit Handfeeding Syringe is perfect for feeding pets who are not eating due to illness, age, or lack of appetite. Made with a pharmaceutical-grade plastic and a durable rubber plunge seal, this syringe also features a tapered tip which allows tubing to added if necessary.
- Designed to hold liquids or pastes
- May be used to administer medications or feeding
- Clear, easy-to-read markings
- Pharmaceutical grade plastic with a rubber plunge seal
- Catheter, tapered tip allows for added tubing
- Available in 10ml, 35ml, and 60ml
- Made in the USA
How to Use
With plunger fully pressed into the syringe, place syringe in liquid. Slowly pull back on plunger to draw liquid into syringe. Invert syringe and gently press plunger to expel air. Place syringe into pet's mouth and slowly press plunger to administer food or medicine. For liquid foods and formula, syringe and contents should be approximately 100-105 degrees F. If multiple syringes are used maintain temperature during feeding.
Thoroughly clean and rinse syringe with every use.
If more than one animal is being fed, it is recommended to use a separate syringe for each.