Musher’s Secret Paw Protection is a 100% natural, food-grade wax that provides a breathable, protective barrier for paws, snouts, elbows, ears, and more. Originally designed for use with sledding dogs in the Canadian cold, Musher’s Secret is now used for year round protection in many different environments. Protects your pet's feet from salt residue and ice melt, ice build-up, snowballing, sand and sandburn, hot pavement, rough terrain, and chemicals such as pesticides, lawn fertilizers and more.
- Safe and 100% Natural
- Made from a blend of several food-grade waxes and oils with Vitamin E
- Non-Toxic, Non GMO, Gluten-Free
- Does NOT contain any Nut, Soy, or Flax Oils
- Semi-permeable shield that is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the pads
- Soothes, conditions, and relieves dry and cracked pads
- Safe for use on paws, snout, ears, elbows, “hot spots”
- Safe for both domestic and exotic animals including dogs, cats, horses, chickens etc
How to Use
From the manufacturer
For year round use apply a thin layer 2-3 times a week and rub in. It will absorb in a few moments, once Musher’s has absorbed it will not come off on floors, carpeting or clothing. Pet owners having this issue are applying too much. In snowy conditions additional applications may be necessary. To prevent snowballing rub up in between and around the pads.
NOTE: Because Musher’s is a stable wax, shelf life is indefinite
White and yellow beeswax, carnauba wax, candelilla wax, and vegetable oils with vitamin E.