Excel as an Owner Handler Event Information
Excel as an Owner Handler with Allison Alexander CPHA!
Believing that you should always do what you love, Allison Alexander become a professional handler in 1987 and has been presenting Canada's top dogs ever since.
In 2017, Allison launched Leading Edge Dog Show Academy, the world's first online dog show training school. Her mission is to help mentor a new generation of dog show enthusiasts through innovative video-based grooming and handling lessons. She looks forward to working with enthusiastic students as they perfect their skills on the way to the winner's circle.
In the seminar, Allison will share her experience of over 550 BEST IN SHOW wins, and over 35 years of experience as a professional handler with YOU!
Join us October 15th & 16th for a weekend of learning how to perfect your handling and grooming skills! You can sign up for individual days or the full weekend package! Auditors (no dog) are also welcome for the price of $150 for the entire weekend.
- Sign up for Individual Days: $200
- Full weekend package: $350
- 2 Day Auditor Spots: $150
- Lunch & snacks will be provided
- Receive store promotions exclusive to attendees at the Cherrybrook Company store
- Students must supply Grooming table & Supplies (supplies will also be available for purchase at the Cherrybrook store)
- Receive a $25 Cherrybrook Warehouse Store coupon
- Spend $1,500 in the Cherrybrook Warehouse Store and receive a FREE Chris Christensen Xtreme Dryer
- Featuring Scratch & Dent Dryer Special Deals
- More Special Event Promos!
Day One: Honing Your Handling Skills
- Proper show equipment
- The perfect stack & stacking 25% faster
- Breed-specific handling (stacking, gaiting, free-baiting)
- Creating a team with your dog
- Ring procedure
- Stop common mistakes you're making before you enter the ring
- What to wear & why
- Setting goals, choosing shows & judges
- Conditioning your dog; physical, mental, nutrition, & coat care
Day Two: Fine Tuning Your Grooming
- Personalized coaching for everyone's individual dog
- Weekly maintenance and show grooming tips
- One-on-one with Allison to solve specific problem areas
- Critiques & feedback on show grooming
- Take-home tips on how to troubleshoot and improve your unique grooming needs
For more information or for RV parking information, contact Gretchen Vanderford at email@example.com or call 1 (800) 524-0820 ext. 34244.
Pet Friendly Hotels In The Area:
3800 Easton/Nazareth Highway Easton, PA 18045 (610) 829-2000
525 W Monroe St. Easton, PA 18042-1737 Phone: (610) 253-4500 Toll-Free: (800) 509-6990
By registering, you are committing to attending and participating on the given day(s) you've registered for. Refund will only be provided for extraordinary circumstances.