Vets Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray for Dogs and Cats 32oz
Vet's Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray is a no-chemical solution made with natural extracts and natural ingredients specially formulated to kill and repel pests. The non-staining formula is great for turf, grass, and other outside surfaces such as concrete and asphalt.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes
- Natural key ingredients feature peppermint oil and clove extract control and kill fleas and ticks
- Absolutely no pyrethrins, permethrins, or cedar oil
- For dogs and cats 12 weeks of age and older
- Non-staining formula that is great for turf, grass, and other outside surfaces (concrete and asphalt)
- Use with hose attachment to treat up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Made in the USA
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO ANIMAL.
How to Use This Product
Attached to a garden hose, the product bottle/sprayer automatically mixes the solution with water at a optimal 30 to 1 dilution rate.
- Connect the garden hose to the sprayer.
- Turn on water.
- Holding down the lock tab, carefully turn nozzle to the ON position.
- Spray solution evenly over entire yard or kennel.
- Thoroughly cover the area with solution, being careful not to oversaturate in order to prevent puddling or run-off.
- Do not rinse, allowing the solution to air dry thoroughly.
Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%
Inert Ingredients: Water, Sodium Benzoate and Citric Acid 94.55%